Welcome to a very special 0 Miles Apart edition of our blog!
I have traveled to Maine to spend time with MAV and work on our new issue of 3191 Quarterly, and we are having a blast. Over the years, we have cultivated a great working relationship over phone and email, but nothing compares to bouncing ideas back and forth in real time across a table from each other (with some breaks for sweet treats, cat petting and wine). I have loved getting greater insight into all the work that MAV and More & Co. put into our publications and am so excited for the year ahead. We hope that you will be excited too.
(Had to take my coffee over to that blue table this morning and sit for a second).
We have had many long chats about what we love about 3191Q and the ways that we could make it an even better experience. It will continue to be a very intimate look at our lives, our communities, our travels, and our dinner tables, but issues will be longer, of better print quality and with added design features we think you’ll love.
The 2011-2012 season of 3191 Quarterly will feature:
- Four issues of all original content exclusive to 3191 Quarterly and not found on our blog or elsewhere.
- The same great storytelling, photos, recipes, projects and style, but with double the page count of last year’s 3191Q.
- Issues will be offset printed for beautiful photo quality and perfect bound for shelf display.
- Every issue will feature a special surprise commemorative section.
We have a few limited time offers that we want to share with you today:
- Subscribe to the 2011-2012 season and receive four issues for the price of three along with discounted shipping. Subscribers receive their issues a week before general release. Subscriptions are only available for a limited time only, so act quickly. If you think you will be buying more than one issue, this is a great deal.
- Re-subscribers will receive a special gift with their first issue.
- Pre-order a single Issue No. 5 through October 7th and receive a $2 discount.
We are off on a few more Maine adventures! I’ll have more to share with you next week.